Thursday 26 January 2012

Hairspiration


Dianna Agron


Cameron Diaz

For 2 years now I’ve been growing my hair out.  I’ve really had all kinds of haircuts in the past, from short to really short to medium, and all kinds of hair colours (brunette, blonde and redhead).  But every time, after a while, I regretted my decision and I started dreaming of long hair again.  So last time I decided that I would just let it grow.  No more haircuts! 
However, lately I’m not so satisfied with my hair anymore.  It feels like I’m running out of options to style it or at least I’m not liking them anymore.  So maybe it’s time for a change. 
This week I stumbled onto some beautiful pictures of shorter haircuts.

Let me know what you think!   

XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie