Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year


Best wishes to all of you!  Hope you had an amazing New Year’s Eve and lots of fun! I sure did!
The most important thing I will remember about 2011 is the start of my blog which I really love doing.  So a big thanks to all of my readers and friends who have already supported me in these 4 months, I couldn’t have done it without you!

Now 2012 is here and of course with a new year also come New Year’s resolutions.  Here are a few of mine:
  1. More quality time with my husband and friends
  2. Make my blog successful
  3. Finish the renovation of our house
  4. Shop for clothes that suit my style (it’s the quality that counts not the quantity)
  5. Take longer walks with our dog
  6. Build up my career

But most important: Live, love and laugh!

Let's get it started! 
XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie