Monday 23 January 2012

Rediscovered




Zara coat, Vero Moda pants, Cos sweater (men's section), Ash shoes, Harolds vintage bag,
Barts scarf, Ray Ban sunglasses, Michael Kors watch
 
Already Monday.  I feel like the weekend has gone by so fast, like almost too fast.  I’ve been redecorating my dressing for the entire weekend and finally it’s starting to look like a more cosier dressing room. Still a lot of work needs to be done but for now I’m pretty satisfied.  
I’ll try to post some pictures later on.

While cleaning up and thinking about new outfits, I also rediscovered this cosy winter coat.  I got it at Zara a couple of years ago but I still love it.   
Oh and what do you think of my new vintage bag?  This is a keeper!

Have a great week!

XoXo
Nathalie

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie