Sunday 8 January 2012

Lammy Coat

Coat: Sandwich / Sweater, Pants, Shoes: Zara /  Scarf: Barts / Bag: Bardolino / Watch: Michael Kors /
Necklace: Accessorize / Jewelry: Elke Smellenbergh

We have been experiencing an unusually warm winter in Belgium.  Normally I can’t wait for the snow and the cold but I must admit that this year I really appreciate the warmer weather.  It gives me the opportunity to dress lighter and to not have to bundle up completely.
This lammy coat is the perfect coat for this winter.  It does keep me warm enough but still allows me to look stylish.

I just spent a very calm and relaxing weekend at home, not doing a lot.  We took down the Christmas decorations and cleaned up the house.  And although January and February are my least favourite months of the year, they always feel like a new start.  Out with the old and in with the new!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

XoXo
Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie