Sunday 15 January 2012

Comfy Weekend Wear

Outfit: Faux Fur: Pepe Jeans / Sweater: Zara / Jeans: Diesel / Boots: Zara
Bag: Bardolino / Sunglasses: Zara

The beginning of the year is always a very hectic time at work.  The launch of new products, new sales objectives, trainings, etc. We bundle all this together in one week during our annual Kick Off which was last week.  So for the past couple of days, I’ve been in meetings, consulting with reps, dressing up for dinners and been really absent from blogging.  No need to say I was really happy with the weekend being there so I could catch up and dress down with some comfy weekend wear.

I’ve also noticed this week that the days are getting longer.  Finally I can start taking outside pictures again!

And now I’m off to a family Sunday brunch!

See you soon!

XoXo
Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. Oh dat ziet er echt een warme jas uit :) lekker comfy!

    X Ine
    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie