Monday 16 April 2012

Simple black





Zara blazer, jeans, shirt and shoes // H&M kimono // Michael Kors watch // F21 armswag

Just a simple outfit I wore to work and to run some errands.  Sometimes all you need are jeans, high heels and red lipstick and you’re good to go.

This weekend I decided to cut my bangs a little shorter cause it kind of bugs me when they are in my eyes all the time. But one way or another it just did not turn out the way I wanted them to be.  A bit too short, to be honest which makes them look kind of retro instead of boho. So note for later, be careful when cutting bangs! 
Luckily my hair grows pretty fast so in 2 weeks, the problem should be solved.

Hope you had a great weekend and talk to you soon!

XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie