Thursday 26 April 2012

Holiday



I had actually planned to take some pictures this week and do an outfit post but the weather decided otherwise.  Not that I had a lot of time because this week was super stressy.  Just one more day to go and then... Italy here we come!  We are gonna go camping and enjoy a wonderful week of doing nothing, visiting places, reading and enjoying the sun.  I can't wait to finally wear my new spring clothes, find more inspiration and hopefully I will have a lot of pictures and ideas to share with you when I get back.

Thank you guys so much for your support and I will talk to you again in a week!


XoXo

Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. Leuk! Veel plezier. En breng wat zon mee als jullie terugkomen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniet ervan! Ik nog een weekje wachten voor ik kan vertrekken.

    http://fashionblogfordummies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geniet ervan, heerlijk vakantie! Nu al benieuwd naar je foto's!!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are enjoying your trip!
    ahhhh i'm so jealous~~~ you are in Italy!!
    have fun!! :-)

    P.S. I nominated you on my blog for the Versatile Blogger award.

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie