Monday 25 June 2012

Baby Blue







Sissy Boy pants // Sutherland tank // Zara jacket and shoes // Pieces scarf and earrings
Michael Kors watch
Catrice nailpolish "Feel The Yacht Beat"


Love these flowy pants!  So comfy but chic at the same time.
Normally I’m a big fan of mixing colors but today I decided to just stick to one, blue, and play around with different shades of it.  Really like how it turned out.

I wanna thank you guys for all the wonderful comments I got on my new haircut!
You’re all so amazing!

Have a great start of the week and I’ll talk to you soon!

XoXo
Nathalie

9 comments:

  1. I love your oryginal look! Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhh!!!!
    Nathalie!!! I just saw your pix on instagram and I had to come to your blog asap!!!!! to see your new hair!
    it's gorgeous! really really- i love it <3.
    So chic-*

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants! you look fabulous! happy to have found your blog, great style!
    following you now
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goeie keuze! Kort staat u echt goed!

    http://fashionblogfordummies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style, casual yet classy. And I loveeeeeeeeeee the hair!
    You have such a nice blog, new follower ;) I hope you can follow me back**

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so beautiful =) thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pants look great for summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve created GirlAvantGarde to share my favorite things, my inspirations, and my journey with the world. I’m at the most exciting time as I transition from college girl to career woman and it’s easy to get shaken up in the whirlwind. GirlAvantGarde is a timeline of the little things that keep me afloat.

    I’m currently a law student in NYC. While I have big aspirations and little time, I’m just another representation of the avant garde girl. I find time to do it all, and I blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtig!! Je haar staat er zo mooi bij, vind het echt fantastisch!! En deze kleurtjes, great!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie