Thursday 22 March 2012

Cargo jacket and neutral colours




Outfit: Zara jacket and pants, Talking French knit, H&M scarf, Noë yellow pumps, Nathan Baume bag,
Michael Kors watch, Accessorize bracelets and earrings, Ray-Ban sunglasses


I’m totally in love with this jacket!  At first I just passed by it but my husband had seen it and he really wanted me to try it out.  Although he usually likes the way I dress, he also thinks that a little more casual items would look great on me too. So I gave it a try and I must say, I immediately loved it.  It has the casual look, which we were looking for, but can still be styled in various ways.  Ever since I bought, I have worn it almost every day! 

Only one more day and it’s weekend again. Weather forecast: sunny skies and 20°C! 
Spring is finally here!

XoXo
Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie