Saturday 18 February 2012

Feeling blue



Zara blazer & purple scarf, Kirilove dress, H&M blue&white scarf, Fornarina boots, Nathan Baume bag
H&M bracelets & ring, Michael Kors watch

Currently enjoying a lazy Saturday! I’ve been feeling really tired lately and a little under the weather so I hope I’m not coming down with the flu.  But it was a great excuse to spend the day on the couch with some fashion magazines.

Tomorrow we are going to Antwerp for some shopping, maybe a movie (the Muppets, I’m a huge fan) and dinner.  I’m already looking forward to it!

Hope you will have a great Sunday as well!

XoXo
Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots and scarf. :) Cozy but cute outfit!

    teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie