Thursday 23 February 2012

25 ways

One of the (only) benefits of having the flu is that you can spend the entire day on the couch looking and reading your favourite blogs.
So this week I discovered an amazing blog called Wendy's Lookbook.  
Wendy posts almost everyday the most stylish outfits and she also has her own YouTube channel where you can find her fashion videos.  She makes amazing “pairings” videos in which she explains the different ways to combine a blazer, skinny jeans, an aviator jacket, etc.
Oh and did I mention she’s also really funny!
One of my favourite videos is the one where she explains the 25 ways to wear a scarf.
Makes you want to try them out immediately!





Hope you like her as much as I do.

XoXo
Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) lovely ideas to wear a scarf now spring is in sight!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie