Wednesday 7 December 2011

Style Icon










Source: People.com

No outfit pictures of me today but instead some of my n°1 style icon, Nicole Richie.  She has a perfect way of mixing fashion with boho chic, but always in a classy way.

As you might have noticed my blog is now also on Facebook and Twitter.  I’m kind of new to Twitter so my tweets will be really basic in the beginning but I will certainly try to keep you updated on everything.

Hopefully this weekend the weather will be better so I can shoot some more outside pictures.  Lately it has been almost impossible because of the rain or the fact that when I get home from work, it’s already dark. But I have a few ideas in my head that I might work on in the next few weeks.

Have a lovely Wednesday

XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie