Saturday 3 December 2011

The Kirilove dress


Outfit: Dress: Tiany Kirilove by Vero Moda / Blazer: Zara / Boots: Bruno Premi
Earrings: Pieces / Watch: Guess / Bracelets: different brands


I got this dress when I went shopping with my friends in HasseltIt’s from the Tiany Kirilove by Vero Moda collection.  For those of you who don’t know the lovely Miss Kiriloff, here’s an update: She’s one of the most famous Belgian fashionistas who is known for her eclectical style.  She is also the co-founder of Belmodo.tv and a published author. (Her book is already on my Christmas wishlist).

Speaking of Christmas, I couldn’t wait any longer so I put up my Christmas tree today.  I know for some people it’s a little early but I just love everything about Christmas:
There’s a reason the song goes: “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”

Have a “wonderful” weekend

XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie