Tuesday 22 November 2011

Same – Different












Outfit: Blazer: Zara / Sweater: Cos / Legging & Scarf: H&M / Boots: Fornarina
Earrings: Accessorize / Jewelry: different brands

Same blazer but different styling
I picked up this blazer at Zara during the weekend and I already know that I’ll be wearing it a lot.  One way or another, Zara blazers just really do the trick for me.  They fit perfect and they are so comfortable to wear.
So I’ve been thinking of different ways to style it.

This is what I came up with for today.
It’s more toned down than the bright look from yesterday.
Again I went for a combination of prints and materials but with a returning mustard colour to keep it stylish.

If you know any other great ways to style the blazer, let me know.

XoXo
Nathalie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie