Tuesday 1 November 2011

Leopard and leather





















Outfit: Head to toe: Zara / Bag: Bardolino / Watch: Guess

Lately I’ve been really obsessed with leopard prints and leather pants/skirts.  I’ve been searching for a nice pair of leather pants for a while now but I could never bring myself to actually buying them.  They were either too expensive or they looked really weird on me.
A couple of weeks ago I found these leather looking jeans at Zara.  They fit like skinny jeans and they have this coating which gives them a leather look. 
A perfect match.  I even liked them so much I immediately bought them in brown and black.  After that long a search, totally justified!
Next thing on my wish list: the perfect leather pencil skirt.
I’ll let you know how it goes!

XoXo
Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie