Sunday 9 October 2011

Monthly favourites

Today I want to talk about my monthly favourites.
Since I just started blogging I cannot really say that these were my favourite products of September only because I have been using them for a couple of months now. 
But I want to include this topic every month so here we go.

The first product I want to talk about is the Gliss Kur Hair Repair Oil Nutritive by Schwarzkopf. 


I have been loving this product so much.  My hair is really thick and tends to be dry so this is just perfect for me.  You just spray it on to your damp hair after it has been washed and then you style it as usual. This product makes sure that your hair does not tangle, that is stays soft and that you get almost no frizz.  Sometimes I even use it on dry hair just to make it softer.


The second product is the Advanced Night Repair by Estee Lauder.


I have been using this for 8 months now and I can really see the difference on my skin.  Normally I am not a fan of night care products but this is really good and works wonders.  I try to use it every evening, and I really should, because when I do my skin looks so much better in the morning.

My third favourite is the shimmer cubes eye shadow palette 21 by the Body Shop.


In this palette you get 4 shimmery eye shadows: velvet pink, soft pink, pearly white and stardust grey. They are really pigmented so you don’t need to use a lot of them and they don’t fade or crease during the day.  And the colours are so pretty. The pearly white is perfect for highlighting the brow bone to give you a wide awake look.  The soft pink and velvet pink are such pretty and soft pink colours to use on the eye lid and in the crease. To finish to look, I use the stardust grey in the outer v of my eye to give it more definition.

And then the last but not the least favourite product is a perfume, D&G Anthology L’Impératrice 3 by Dolce & Gabbana.


This has been my favourite perfume throughout the whole summer and I am still using it now. 
It is advertised by Naomi Campbell and features aromas of watermelon, kiwi, pink cyclamen and musk.  I just love it!

So these were my monthly favourites, I hope you like them and just let me know what you think. 

XoXo
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read every single one of them and they mean so much to me!

XoXo Nathalie